occupy *.*

Posted by Posted by Muzebl On 5:43 PM

The 99% is making the truth known.  The big lie is being squashed and folks are realizing the oppression that has been choking the world.  As more and more countries rise up around the Globe, the love is flowing free and healing is happening now.
How can I be mad at folks who have been misinformed?  The corporate plantation got me too and I knew the truth....but stubbornly tried to live up to the family's expectations....tried to win the game.  I was informed and still got caught.  I'm really too busy laughing at myself to be mad at anybody.
I've been working on this problem for years....and keep getting the same answer.
You cannot monopolize the infinite.
There is no Freedom until all are Free
No peace while war exists...
No prosperity on the backs of others.
I wonder how this will all turn out...

0 comments

Post a Comment

occupy *.*

The 99% is making the truth known.  The big lie is being squashed and folks are realizing the oppression that has been choking the world.  As more and more countries rise up around the Globe, the love is flowing free and healing is happening now.
How can I be mad at folks who have been misinformed?  The corporate plantation got me too and I knew the truth....but stubbornly tried to live up to the family's expectations....tried to win the game.  I was informed and still got caught.  I'm really too busy laughing at myself to be mad at anybody.
I've been working on this problem for years....and keep getting the same answer.
You cannot monopolize the infinite.
There is no Freedom until all are Free
No peace while war exists...
No prosperity on the backs of others.
I wonder how this will all turn out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment